- Netflix caught my attention late morning (27.Jan.2009) due the volume. It was almost twice its regular daily volume.
- The news that went along was very positive, they had a great quarter and it also made intuitive sense.
- I made my first buy at $34.73 sometime early afternoon, there is no particular reason, I just made the buy when I had the time and when I was sure the volume was still rising. The exact dollar value doesn’t matter, but the day of purchase is important.
- I have a tight stop set at $32.91
- I will add to my position if the price keeps rising and if I see “decent” volume.
- I also do like the 40% short position in the stock.